All you need is scissors, tape, and string or ribbon – and of course, a cute pup or two. Find the download plus some tips below to get the Instagram photo of your dreams.
The Party Hat
Every pup is different, and we love them all! Here are a few tips for making the hat work for your pup.
• Got a very tiny pal? If you find the hat is too large, trying scaling down to less than 100% in your print settings.
• Our pup model here is blessed with those long, floppy ears, and we found it worked well to pass the ribbon under her ears and tie in a bow behind her head.
• Festive ribbon left over from your Christmas gift wrapping is a great option for the string here!
The Party Glasses
Rolling into the new year with 2021 vision, anyone? Here are our tips for getting that glasses photo!
• Be sure to use a nice thick card stock.
• If you have some small scissors with a finer tip, that will work best for cutting out the "lens" part of the glasses! (We used cuticle scissors!)
• Again, if your dog is very small, try scaling down before printing.
• Depending on the thickness of your paper, the size of your pup, and the structure of their face and ears, taping the arms of the glasses together at the ends may help you to balance the glasses on your dog's head.
TIME TO PARTY LIKE IT'S 2021! GET YOUR DOG A NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY HAT AND 2021 GLASSES BELOW.
1. Click the "download" button below to save the PDF.
2. Print both pages on thick card paper.
3. Use scissors to cut out the glasses and hat.
4. Follow the instructions to attach string to the hat, and to affix the arms of the glasses.
5. See our tips above for extra help, then set up your shot and start snapping!