FREE EASTER BUNNY EARS FOR YOUR DOG!
Your pup is cute, but you know what would be even cuter? Bunny ears! This adorable free downloadable Easter photo prop for dogs is just the thing to go with your pup's Easter basket full of cute Wüfers cookies.
All you need is scissors, tape, and string or ribbon – and of course, a cute pup or two. Just read through our tips below, then download and print the sheet and get ready to have a hopping good time.
HOP TO IT! HERE'S HOW TO USE OUR FREE EASTER BUNNY EARS FOR DOGS.
1. Click the "download" button below to save the pdf.
2. Print the pdf on thick card paper.
3. Use scissors to cut out each ear and the "hat" portion.
4. Make cuts where shown on the hat, then slide the tabs of each ear through the cuts you made.
5. Bend the tabs over and affix with tape.
*PRO TIP: Cut two strips of extra paper and use these to reinforce the ears from the back to help them stand up straight!
6. Punch two holes in the hat where shown, and thread string or ribbon through.
7. Place the bunny ears on your dog's head and tie the string under their chin!
8. Get out your Easter cookies and start snapping pictures!
Don't forget to tag @wufers or DM us your photos for a chance to be part of our Happy Easter blog post on April 4!
Don't worry – we'll always ask your permission before sharing.
DOG TREATS MADE FOR CELEBRATING
See our full selection of hand-designed and wholesome Cookie Boxes, made with love in North America.