BLACK FRIDAY SALE – SAVE UP TO 75%
When your dog is part of the family, that means they get in on all the holiday fun. Here's how our Cookie Community nailed their favorite Easter traditions.
Easter morning means brushing your fur and getting out your freshest spring threads. These dogs certainly know how to dress for an occasion.
The egg hunt has to be Easter's most beloved tradition, and you know our Cookie Community is not about to let their pups miss out on a dog-friendly version!
Every pup knows that cookies are the best, but sharing with your fur-friends makes them even better. So many of you sent gifts and made baskets for pup-pals, and it warms the heart to see it.
This might be the quintessential, must-do Easter tradition: a basket full of sweet treats and thoughtful goodies. Our Cookie Community really did the dog-friendly Easter basket justice!
EASTER IS HERE! MAKE IT EXTRA CUTE WITH FREE BUNNY EARS FOR YOUR DOG.
1. Click the "download" button below to save the pdf.
2. Print the pdf on thick card paper.
3. Use scissors to cut out each ear and the "hat" portion.
4. Make cuts where shown on the hat, then slide the tabs of each ear through the cuts you made.
5. Bend the tabs over and affix with tape. *PRO TIP: Cut two strips of extra paper and use these to reinforce the ears from the back to help them stand up straight!
6. Punch two holes in the hat where shown, and thread string or ribbon through.
7. Place the bunny ears on your dog's head and tie the string under their chin!
8. Get out your Easter cookies and start snapping pictures!
Don't worry – we'll always ask your permission before sharing.
See our full selection of hand-designed and wholesome Cookie Boxes, made with love in North America.
Be the first to know about cute new cookies, plus collaborations and new products, giveaways and contests, and more reasons to celebrate.
Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.